Dark Mode on Google Search: Dark Mode is one of the great features that help users to use their smartphone/desktop in low light conditions. This mode turns brightly coloured displays to the lowest colour contrast ratio and lighter coloured text with a darker background for better readability in no-light conditions. In some devices, this mode is also known as Black Mode, Dark Theme or Night Mode. The feature is now available on all devices including Android, iOS and Windows platforms.
Google is rolling out this feature to all its services. The feature was already available for Android devices but is now being added to desktop services as well. Recently, the company has introduced the dark theme feature on its search service. Now desktop users can also use dark mode on the search page. If you also want to use this feature while using the search service, then this post can be useful for you. In this post, we will tell you How to Turn On Dark Mode in Google search. This feature is now available for all platforms mobile and desktop. This method will apply the dark theme on all search pages, homepage and settings.
Dark Mode on Google Search
How do I change my Google Search to dark mode on PC
- First of all, Launch Web browser in your Pc/Desktop
- Now, Go to www.google.com
- On the google search page click on the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Then, you will see a menu popup on the right bottom section of the screen. Click on the “Dark theme” option to enable the mode in your device.
- Done. The dark theme will now automatically applies to the homepage and search results as well.
Also, Read How to Search by Image or Video
How to Enable Black Theme for Google Search on Your Smartphone
If your smartphone already has a dark theme feature (turn on) then it will be automatically applied to Google services as well. But if you have a smartphone that does not have this feature by default then you can enable it on the Google Search app by following the steps given below. Note that this feature will only enable the black theme on the Google Search app (not on Google Search in Chrome).
- Launch the Google Search app on your smartphone.
- Now, tap on the profile icon on the top right corner of the mobile screen.
- Select Settings and go to the General option.
- In the general setting, find the Theme option by scrolling down and tap on it.
- Under the theme option, select the Dark option to enable black mode.
That’s all in this post on How to Enable Dark Mode on Google Search. If you have any questions/suggestions, write them down in the comment section below. We are coming up with more Google tips & tricks like this, till then stay connected.