How to Lock Facebook Profile: Facebook is the most popular social network site in the world. The company is introducing new features in its app with regular updates. One thing that creates the most important role when using social networks is privacy. There are many people for whom privacy is the number 1 priority. Users regularly upload their photos and videos and share them with their friends. In Today’s World, there are many spammers who create fake accounts by downloading photos from others’ accounts. To prevent this, Facebook has a lock profile feature that enables you to share your profile only with your friends. This feature is very helpful to protect any anonymous person from seeing your profile.
If you don’t know much about it, don’t worry that we are here to help. In this post, we will show you How to Lock Facebook Profile. Locking your profile will allow only your friends to see your profile. We highly recommend enabling this feature to maintain your privacy. Also, this feature prevents anyone from downloading your display picture as well.
How to Lock Facebook Profile in Android and iPhone
Using the App
- First of All Launch Facebook App in your Android Device.
- Log in with your account or skip to next step if you have already logged in.
- Then go to the Profile Section.
- Now, Tap on Three Dots to open Menu Settings.
- In Menu, You will see Lock Option, Tap on it.
- Confirm the settings by Tapping Lock Your Profile Confirmation Popup.
Recommended: How to Download Videos from Instagram
Using the Browser (Also Works on iPhone/iPad)
- In the First Step, Open any web browser in your Device.
- Go to Facebook Official Website and Log in with your Account.
- Then, Go to Menu options by Visiting your Profile, and click on the three dots close to Edit Profile button below your profile picture.
- In Menu, You will see Lock Your Profile option. Click on it. ( In case you are not seeing lock option, go to help centre and search for it.
- Confirm the Settings. Done you have successfully locked your Facebook Account Profile.
However, if any of you are unable to find this facility, then this feature may not be available in your country right now. That’s it, In this post of How to Lock Facebook Profile. Methods included in this post have been tested by our team and 100% safe, you can perform all these methods in your device without any issues. We are coming up with more Facebook tips and tricks like this, till then stay connected.