How to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 Pro: A few weeks ago, Xiaomi has introduced its latest version of MIUI i.e MIUI 11. This all-new Firmware Upgrade offers new specifications and Features. And fixes all the bugs that were present in the previous version MIUI 10.
Xiaomi has just started rolling out MIUI 11 on its Latest Devices. The company is all set to roll out the Update to the second batch of Smartphone which includes Redmi Note 7 Pro, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7S etc devices.
According to Rumours and Xiaomi officials, this new update of MIUI 11 might take time to come in all the smartphones in India. If you can’t wait for the official update to come in your device then this post is for you. In this post, we are going to tell you about How To Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 Pro via Custom Method. Through this tutorial, you can easily find out How o update Redmi Note 7 Pro to MIUI 11.
How to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 Pro
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for Redmi Note 7 Pro users do not try this method to Install MIUI 11 on any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Note 7 Pro Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of Installing. Installing MIUI 11 in the Redmi Note 7 Pro is not such a difficult task, In very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully Installed it in their smartphone.
Pros of Installing MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 Pro Manually
- Fix bugs (Present on MIUI 10)
- New Specifications and features
- Latest themes and Wallpapers
- Better Software Experience
- You will get MIUI 11 before official Update
- Better Performance
Cons of installing MIUI 11 in Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Your Warranty may void
- Some Chinese Language features will be added
- Requires Unlocked bootloader
- Your Saved data may loss (make sure you backup your data)
- Download MIUI 11 Update Zip File for Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Redmi Note 7 Pro Charged Above 70%
- Internet Connection
- Unlocked bootloader of Redmi Note 7 Pro
MIUI 11 New Features
- The all-new user interface is much easier to use and gets new icons and the new Setting menu with multiple Setting options.
- There are New adaptive notification sounds which change according to the weather with Enable/disable option.
- Added screencasting feature with control options.
- Xiaomi in-built document viewer which is much better to use as compared to third-party apps.
Steps to Install MIUI 11 on Redmi note 7 Pro
- First of all, Download the MIUI 11 Update package from Above Download Section.
- Now, Save and Move the Update Package Zip file to Internal Memory.
- Reboot Your Redmi note 7 Pro into recovery by Pressing Power and Volume Up option Simultaneously.
- Then, Wipe Out the Cache in Wipe Option
- Now, go to install option and locate the folder you have saved MIUI 11 Update package.
- Install the MIUI 11 Package.
- Restart your Device. And wait for 5-6 mins. Then you will see MIUI 11 Screen and setup your device.
- Done, You Have Successfully Install MIUI 11 on Redmi Note 7 Pro or Update Redmi Note 7 Pro to MIUI 11.
If you are Facing Any type of Issues with the MIUI 11 update then please comment below. This tutorial is working fine in Redmi Note 7 Pro and Users have no issue with this Update.