If you are searching for How to Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX without PC, then you are at the right Place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting ASUS ZENFONE MAX. Asus has launched the Zenfone Max in 2017 and smartphone has become quite old now. Also, the company has stopped sending regular updates to the device and users are complaining about hanging issues with the device.
Also To get better Software Experience and better Performance from the ASUS ZENFONE MAX you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting ASUS ZENFONE MAX is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root ASUS ZENFONE MAX without PC. How to Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX.
Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for ASUS ZENFONE MAX don’t try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our ASUS ZENFONE MAX Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the ASUS ZENFONE MAX is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting ASUS ZENFONE MAX
⦁Your ASUS ZENFONE MAX will Perform faster.
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in ASUS ZENFONE MAX.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
Download SuperSu Zip File for ASUS ZENFONE MAX from these Links
Cons of Rooting ASUS ZENFONE MAX
⦁Your ASUS ZENFONE MAX Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from Samsung.
⦁If you are the first timer, you may brick your ASUS ZENFONE MAX device.
⦁Your ASUS ZENFONE MAX will be charged above 60%
⦁Downloaded Files from ASUS ZENFONE MAX Download Section
⦁original ASUS ZENFONE MAX USB cable or charging cable
How To Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of ASUS ZENFONE MAX from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your ASUS ZENFONE MAX smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your ASUS ZENFONE MAX mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see ASUS ZENFONE MAX is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for ASUS ZENFONE MAX by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your ASUS ZENFONE MAX Device.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your ASUS ZENFONE MAX.
How to Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your ASUS ZENFONE MAX. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your ASUS ZENFONE MAX.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your ASUS ZENFONE MAX.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your ASUS ZENFONE MAX smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your ASUS ZENFONE MAX device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root ASUS ZENFONE MAX / Unroot ASUS ZENFONE MAX, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for ASUS ZENFONE MAX in the recommended section.