Root HomTom S8 : If you are searching for How to Root HomTom S8 without PC , then you are at the right Place. In this post we will tell you about Rooting Homtom S8. Homtom s8 is the cheapest Bezel-Less Smartphone available in Market Right Now. It comes with great Hardware specifications and Features.
The point where HomTom S8 lacks is the Software as Smartphone is powered by MediaTek chipset and the software of the smartphone is also very heavy so you have to Root Your Device to get Performance from the Smartphone. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery , cutom ROMS , Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting HomTom S8 is really easy ou just need to follow all the steps , step by step so that you can successfully root your s8 without PC . How to Root hOmtom s8.
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Cons of Rooting HomTom S8
- Device wil be less secured
- Warranty may be void
- If you are first timer , you may brick your device.
Pros of Rooting HomTom S8
- Your HomTom S8 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space
- Increased Battery Life
- Device charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Download Section
- usb cable or charging cable
- Backup of device
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
How To Root HomTom S8
- In the first Step you have to download all the files from the download section.
- Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save t in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your device.
Once yo have successfully roooted your device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot , Updating etc Comment Below.