Root LG G7 THINQ: If you are searching for How to Root LG G7 THINQ without PC, then you are at the right Place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting LG G7 THINQ. Lg has launched the G7 THINQ in 2015 since its launch Lg is not providing regular updates to G7 THINQ. The overall software experience of Lg G7 THINQ is not that great. As it Runs on Lg Optimus UI which lags most of the times. To enhance the software experience people are looking for installing custom rom in Lg G7 THINQ.
Also To get better Software Experience and better Performance from the LG G7 THINQ you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting LG G7 THINQ is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root LG G7 THINQ without PC. How to Root LG G7 THINQ.
Root LG G7 THINQ
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for LG G7 THINQ don’t try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our LG G7 THINQ Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the LG G7 THINQ is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting LG G7 THINQ
⦁Your LG G7 THINQ will Perform faster.
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in LG G7 THINQ.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
Download SuperSu Zip File for LG G7 THINQ from these Links
Cons of Rooting LG G7 THINQ
⦁Your LG G7 THINQ Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from Samsung.
⦁If you are the first timer, you may brick your LG G7 THINQ device.
⦁Your LG G7 THINQ will be charged above 60%
⦁Downloaded Files from LG G7 THINQ Download Section
⦁original LG G7 THINQ USB cable or a charging cable
How To Root LG G7 THINQ
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of LG G7 THINQ from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your LG G7 THINQ smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your LG G7 THINQ mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see LG G7 THINQ is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for LG G7 THINQ by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your LG G7 THINQ Device.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your LG G7 THINQ.
How to Root LG G7 THINQ using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your LG G7 THINQ. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your LG G7 THINQ.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your LG G7 THINQ.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your LG G7 THINQ smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your LG G7 THINQ device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root LG G7 THINQ / Unroot LG G7 THINQ, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for LG G7 THINQ in the recommended section.