Root LG V20: If you are searching for How to Root LG V20 without PC, then you are at the right Place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting LG V20. Lg has launched the V20 in 2017 since its launch Lg is not providing regular updates to V20. The overall software experience of Lg V20 is not that great. As it Runs on Lg Optimus UI which lags most of the times. To enhance the software experience people are looking for installing custom rom in v20.
Also To get better Software Experience and better Performance from the LG V20 you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting LG V20 is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root LG V20 without PC. How to Root LG V20.
Root LG V20
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for LG V20 don’t try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our LG V20 Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the LG V20 is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting LG V20
⦁Your LG V20 will Perform faster.
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in LG V20.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
Download SuperSu Zip File for LG V20 from these Links
Cons of Rooting LG V20
⦁Your LG V20 Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from Samsung.
⦁If you are the first timer, you may brick your LG V20 device.
⦁Your LG V20 will be charged above 60%
⦁Downloaded Files from LG V20 Download Section
⦁original LG V20 USB cable or a charging cable
How To Root LG V20
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of LG V20 from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your LG V20 smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your LG V20 mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see LG V20 is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for LG V20 by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your LG V20 Device.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your LG V20.
How to Root LG V20 using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your LG V20. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your LG V20.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your LG V20.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your LG V20 smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your LG V20 device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root LG V20 / Unroot LG V20, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for LG V20 in the recommended section.