Root Moto c plus: If you are searching for How to Root Moto c plus without PC, then you are at the right Place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting Moto c plus. Moto has launched c plus back in 2017. The smartphone has become very old now and moto has stopped proving regular updates to the device. Such that the performance of the smartphone has also been very low. To Update smartphone manually you have to root moto c plus. As the smartphone is running on Android Marshmallow, the software experience is not that good and it lags many of the times while performing day to day tasks.
Also To get better Software Experience and better Performance from the Moto c plus you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting Moto c plus is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root Moto c plus without PC. How to Root Moto c plus.
Root moto c plus
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for moto c plus users do not try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Moto c plus Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the Moto c plus is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Moto c plus
⦁Your Moto c plus will Perform faster .
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in Moto c plus.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
- Download SuperSu Zip File for Moto c plus from these Links
- For Kingroot Method, Download Kingroot File from here
Cons of Rooting Moto c plus
⦁Your Moto c plus Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from moto.
⦁If you are the first timer, you may brick your Moto c plus device.
⦁Your Moto c plus will be charged above 60%
⦁Downloaded Files from Moto c plus Download Section
⦁Original moto c plus USB cable or a charging cable
How To Root Moto c plus
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of Moto c plus from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your Moto c plus smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your Moto c plus mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see Moto c plus is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for Moto c plus by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your Moto c plus Device.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your Moto c plus.
How to Root Moto c plus using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your Moto c plus. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your Moto c plus.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling Unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your Moto c plus.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your Moto c plus smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your Moto c plus device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root Moto c plus / Unroot Moto c plus, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for Moto c plus in the recommended section.