MOTO X4 , the most selling smartphone and best camera phone by Motorola in India , comes with great Camera also great specifications and features but many of you will not be happy with its UI , so you may have plan to install custom ROM in your MOTO X4 but before installing custom ROM ,first you have to Root your Device.If you are looking to root your Moto X4 smartphone , then this article is for you. In this article we will tell you How To Root MOTO X4 without PC with help of KingRoot app,
As MOTO X4 comes with Stock Android out of the Box which runs on Android Marshmallow, Many of you wanted to upgrade it to Android Oreo , As doesnot yet launches Android O update for its Devices , to Update your MOTO X4 there are many Oreo based custom ROMS available so you may select one of them and install it in your MOTO X4 ,To Install custom RoM , first you Have to Root Your MOTO X4.
How To Root MOTO X4 without pc
Cons of Rooting MOTO X4
- Your Device may Heat
- Your Device may insecured
Pros of Rooting MOTO X4
- Your Moto X4 will Perform faster .
- Now You can install any Custom ROM in your MOTO X4.
- You will able to update your device to Android or Android 8 Oreo.
Requirements To Root MOTO X4
- KingRoot App installed in Your MOTO X4
- Your Device should be charges above 50% to 60%
- Internet Connection
- RootChecker App installed in Your Device
Downloads Required to Root Your MOTO X4 Mobile
- Download Kingroot App from here or Google Play Store
- Download RootChecker App from Google PlayStore
How to Root MOTO X4 without pc Step by Step Guide
- First of all download Kingroot app in your device from PlayStore or above Download Section .
- Second Step – Download other app named RootChecker (To Check whether Your device is rooted or not) .
- In Third Step You have to Launch the App Kingroot .
- Now Tap on the Button Root in Kingroot App .
- Fifth step is to Restart Your Device .
- In sixth step you have to Launch the App Rootchecker .
- In step 7 you have to tap the check option in RootChecker App .
- Now you will See a Option Says Your Device is root , if you dont see this on screen then follow steps again .
- That’s it, you Have Successfully Root MOTO X4 without pc .
Recommended :How to Root , Install TWRP and Custom ROM in MOTO X4 Smartphone