Root Nokia 2: If you are searching for How to Root Nokia 2 without PC, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting Nokia 2. Moto has launched Nokia 2 back in 2017. The smartphone has become very old now and Nokia has stopped proving regular updates to the device. Such that the performance of the smartphone has also been very low. To Update smartphone manually you have to root Nokia 2. As the smartphone is running on Android Marshmallow, the software experience is not that good and it lags many of the times while performing day to day tasks.
Also To get better Software Experience and better Performance from the Nokia 2 you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting Nokia 2 is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root Nokia 2 without PC. How to Root Nokia 2.
Root Nokia 2
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for Nokia 2 users do not try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Nokia 2 Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the Nokia 2 is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Nokia 2
⦁Your Nokia 2 will Perform faster .
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in Nokia 2.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
Download SuperSu Zip File for Nokia 2 from these Links.
For Kingroot Method, Download Kingroot File from here.
Cons of Rooting Nokia 2
⦁Your Nokia 2 Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from Nokia.
⦁If you are the first-timer, you may brick your Nokia 2 device.
⦁Your Nokia 2 will be charged above 60%
⦁Downloaded Files from Nokia 2 Download Section
⦁Original Nokia 2 USB cable or a charging cable
How To Root Nokia 2
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
- In the first step, you have to download all the files of Nokia 2 from the download section.
- Then Connect your Nokia 2 smartphone to your pc / laptop
- Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
- Now you have to switch off your Nokia 2 mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see Nokia 2 is booting to recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly, you have to install Gapps for Nokia 2 by tapping on Gapps File.
- In the last step, you have to reboot your Nokia 2 Device.
- Done, You have successfully rooted your Nokia 2.
How to Root Nokia 2 using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your Nokia 2. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your Nokia 2.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling Unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your Nokia 2.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your Nokia 2 smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your Nokia 2 device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root Nokia 2 / Unroot Nokia 2, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for Nokia 2 in the recommended section.