How To Root Nokia 3 install twrp unlock bootloader without pc: If you have just purchased the newly launched Nokia 3 and looking to root your Device, then you are at the right place. In this post, we will tell you How to Root Nokia 3 without Pc. Nokia 3 comes with Great specifications and Features but many of the users are not happy with its software experience. To enhance the Software Experience of Nokia 3 you may have to install Custom ROM But before installing custom ROM you have to root your device and unlock the Boot Loader First.
Nokia 3 is powered by MediaTek MT6737 chipset and 2gb of ram. Nokia 3 comes 5inch IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla glass protection, It comes with 16gb internal storage which can be expanded through micro-sd card. Talking about the camera, it comes with 8mp f2.0 rear camera and 8mp front facing the camera. It comes with 2650mAh battery which delivers battery back up of one full day. The Smartphone runs on Android Oreo 8.0. To Manually Update it to Android Pie, You have to root your Nokia 3.
How To Root Nokia 3
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face the problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Recommended: How to install twrp recovery in any device
- Honour 9 Lite charged above 60%
- OneClickRoot Software
- Honour 9 Lite Root File
- USB cable
Pros of Rooting Nokia 3
- Your Nokia 3 will Perform faster.
- Great Software Experience.
- RAM will occupy very Less Space.
- Increased Battery Life.
- You will be able to install custom ROM in your Nokia 3.
Cons of Rooting Nokia 3
- The device will be less secured.
- Warranty may be void.
- Unlock bootloader of Nokia 3.
- Download OneClickRoot Software for Nokia 3 from here.
- To Download SuperSu File for Nokia 3 Click here.
- Download Kingroot for Nokia 3 from here.
How to root Nokia 3 with One Click Root.
Recommended: How to Install Twrp recovery in Any Nokia Smartphone
- First of All Download the software.
- In the Second Step Install the software to your pc.
- Then Get a detectable working USB cord.
- Now Enable USB debugging on your phone by Going to Settings.
- After that Connect your phone to the PC.
- Wait for it to install some Drivers and app on your phone.
- Wait for it to detect your phone.
- After connecting, Click Root Now, that’s it You have successfully rooted your Nokia 3.
If you are facing any problem while rooting your Nokia 3 with this method then refer the SuperSu Method.
Root Nokia 3 Using SuperSU method
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of Nokia 3 from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your Nokia 3 smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your Nokia 3 mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see Nokia 3 is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for Nokia 3 by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your Nokia 3 Device.
To check whether your Nokia 3 device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your Nokia 3.
How to Root Nokia 3 using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your Nokia 3. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your Nokia 3.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your Nokia 3.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your Nokia 3 smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your Nokia 3 device, you can install any custom ROM on your smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root Nokia 3 / Unroot Nokia 3 / 3.1 plus, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below. section. Also, Don’t forget to check out all the best custom ROMs available for Nokia 3 in the recommended section.