Root Realme C2: If you are searching for How to Root Realme C2 without PC, then you are at the right Place. In this post, we will tell you about Rooting Realme C2. Realme has just launched it is budget and cheapest smartphone in Realme C2 in India. The smartphone offers great specifications and features at a value for money pricing. The device is powered by helio p22 processor coupled with PowerVR GE8320 and offers good performance.
The point where this smartphone lacks is software experience. As the device comes with colorOS which does not provide that great software experience as others smartphone does nowadays. For better Experience and Performance from the Realme C2, you have to Root Your Device. After rooting your device you will be able to install Twrp recovery, custom ROMS, Update your smartphone to Latest Android and Much More. Rooting Realme C2 is really easy you just need to follow all the steps, step by step so that you can successfully root Realme C2 without PC. How to Root Realme C2.
Root Realme C2
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. This guide is only for realme C2 don’t try this method to root any other smartphone. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Realme C2 Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting the Realme c2 is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face a problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pros of Rooting Realme C2
⦁Your Realme C2 will Perform faster .
⦁Great Software Experience After installing Custom ROM in Realme C2.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space.
⦁Increased Battery Life.
Download SuperSu Zip File for Realme C2 from these Links
Cons of Rooting Realme C2
⦁Your Realme C2 Device will be less secured.
⦁Warranty may be void from Realme.
⦁If you are the first timer, you may brick your Realme C2 device.
- Your Realme C2 will be charged above 60%
- Downloaded Files from Realme C2 Download Section
- Original realme C2 USB cable or a charging cable
How To Root Realme C2
Note: In this method, we have previously Installed Twrp in our Device but You can also install Zip File via Default Recovery Installed on Your Device.
⦁In the first Step, you have to download all the files of Realme C2 from the download section.
⦁Then Connect your Realme C2 smartphone to your pc / laptop
⦁Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc
⦁Now you have to switch off your Realme C2 mobile phone.
⦁After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
⦁Then you will see Realme C2 is booting to recovery.
⦁After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
⦁After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
⦁Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
⦁Similarly, you have to install Gapps for Realme C2 by tapping on Gapps File.
⦁In the last Step, you have to reboot your Realme C2 Device.
⦁Done, You have successfully rooted your Realme C2.
How to Root Realme C2 using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your Realme C2. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your C2.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your C2.
- After that root process will start and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your Realme C2 smartphone.
Once yo have successfully roooted your Realme C2 device , you can install any custom ROM in your smartphone any enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root Realme C2 / Unroot Realme C2, Updating mobile etc. Please Comment Below.