Root Samsung Galaxy J4: If you have Samsung Galaxy J4 with you and wanted to root the device then you are at the right place. In this post, we will tell you ” How to root Samsung Galaxy J4 without pc and install twrp “.Samsung Galaxy J4 is the latest smartphone by Samsung which comes with great specifications and features and comes under the budget smartphone category.
Samsung has launched its new Budget Smartphone Samsung Galaxy J4 in India Few Days Ago. The smartphone comes in Below Rs.10,000 segment and offers Entry Level Specs and Features. The All-new Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with Exynos 7570 Quad-core processor coupled with Mali-T720 MP2 GPU. Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with Android 8.0 Oreo out of the Box and Price of the Smartphone Starts From Rs. 9,990. The smartphone is currently available only in one variant which is 2GB RAM + 16GB Internal Storage. The smartphone is available in Offline Markets and Users who want to buy a Branded Device should check out this smartphone.
Recommended: Samsung Galaxy J4 Full Specs and Features
Root Samsung Galaxy J4 without Pc and install TWRP
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cards, Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face the problem. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Cons of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J4
- The Samsung J4 device will be less secured.
- Warranty may be void.
- If you are the first-timer, you may brick your device.
Pros of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J4
⦁Your Samsung Galaxy J4 will Perform faster.
⦁Great Software Experience.
⦁RAM will occupy very Less Space
⦁Increased Battery Life
- Your Device charged above 60%.
- Downloaded Files from Download Section.
- The USB cable or a charging cable.
- Backup of device
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J4 and Install TWRP Custom Recovery
Note: We have preinstalled twrp recovery in our Samsung Galaxy J4 but you will see Samsung recovery while root and you have to select same options as mentioned in this post.
Recommended: How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy J4
- In the first step, you have to download all the files from the download section. Then Connect your smartphone to your pc / laptop. Take the backup of your device and save it in your laptop or pc.
- Now you have to switch off your mobile phone.
- After switching off your device Press Volume Up Button and Power Button at the same time.
- Then you will see your smartphone is booting to recovery.
- Just after getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- Similarly, you have to install Gapps by tapping on Gapps File.
- In the last step, you have to reboot your device.
- Done, You have successfully rooted your device.
How to Root Samsung J4 using KingRoot Method
KingRoot Method is the safest and easiest method to root your Galaxy J4. Follow all the steps, step by step to root your smartphone.
- First of all Go To Your Web Browser and Download KingRoot APK latest version from here.
- After Downloading KingRoot APK, install the app in your Samsung Galaxy j4.
- Then you will receive a pop-up message in your smartphone stating “Google installation is blocked in your device”.
- If you are seeing such a message then skip it and enable unknown sources in your device.
- After enabling unknown Sources, Tap on install and installation will be started.
- After installing the app, tap on the open app button to launch the Kingroot application.
- Then you have to tap on the try it buttons to enable the main root interface and then tap on getting now button to start rooting your Samsung J4.
- After that rooting will be started and wait 10-15 minutes to finish the installation.
- To check whether your device is fully rooted or not go to play store and search for RootChecker App or Download: Root Checker App from this link.
- Done You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone.
Once you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J4 device, you can install any custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone and enjoy the great software experience. If you are facing any issues regarding Root/Unroot, Updating etc in your Samsung Galaxy J4 then Comment Below.