Update Google Nexus 5 : Google Nexus 5, The most Selling smartphone by Lg and Google , also the most popular Mobile of Google Nexus Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch Nexus 5 , Lg is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Google Nexus 5 to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Lg Nexus 5 to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Google Nexus 5 to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Google Nexus 5 to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Google Nexus 5 will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Google Nexus 5 file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Google Nexus 5 Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Google Nexus 5 From Server 1 or Server 2
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 from Server 1 or Server 2
How to Update Google Nexus 5 to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Google Nexus 5
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Google Nexus 5 .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Google Nexus 5 .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Google Nexus 5 to Andoid Oreo .