Update Moto G5 Plus : Moto G5 Plus, The most Selling smartphone by Moto and most popular Mobile of Moto J Series Range. It comes in Mid-Budget Smartphone and offers Great Value for Money as it gets great specifications and Feature. Since the Launch of Moto G5 Plus , Moto is not providing regular updates to its Users so many users are willing to Update their Moto G5 Plus to Android oreo 8.0. If you are searching to Update your Moto G5 Plus to Android o 8.0 , then this post is For you , In this Article , we will tell You How to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 without Root.
How to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android O 8.0
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
Pros of Android Oreo 8.0
- Your Moto G5 Plus will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
- Download LineageOS Stable 15 ROM For Moto G5 Plus From Here
- Download GApps for LineageOS 15 from Server 1 or Server 2
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Oreo Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Moto G5 Plus file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Moto G5 Plus Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
How to Update Moto G5 Plus to Android Oreo 8.0 or How to install Android O 8.0 in Moto G5 Plus
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Moto G5 Plus .
- Now Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Now you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- Now Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Moto G5 Plus .
- Done , You Have Successfully Updated Moto G5 Plus to Andoid Oreo .