Update Redmi Note 6 pro to Pie : Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is one of the Most Selling Smartphone in India, It comes with Great Specifications and Features at the Value for Money Price . Redmi Note 6 Pro runs on Android oreo based MIUI 9 , which is Xiaomi’s own Developed ROM , It also comes with Great Specifications and Features Like Split Screen , Voice Assistant etc , also it Provides Great Software experience to its users. But many users are not happty with MIUI 9 , as some reports it lowers RAM availability of their device , whereas some says it reduces Performance , also it Doesnot Gets Latest Pie. Many Users want their Redmi Note 6 Pro to be updated to Android o or Android Pie 9.0.
If you are One of those who dont like the MIUI ROM or wanted to Update your Redmi Note 6 Pro to Latest Android Pie , then this post is for you . In this post we will tell you. This Update was featured in Mi Community and 100% genuine and tested.
Update Redmi Note 6 pro to Pie
Note : MyGadgetReviewer will not be Responsible for Bricked Devices , Dead SD Cards or any Other Mis-happening with your Device , Do this at your Own Risk.
- Download Android 9 For Redmi Note 6 Pro From here (Coming Soon).
- Download GApps for Android 9 from this link (Coming Soon).
- Installed TWRP Recovery
- Downloaded Android Pie Lineage OS ROM Zip File For Redmi Note 6 Pro file
- Downloaded Gapps of Lineage OS ROM
- Redmi Note 6 Pro Charged Above 60%
- USB Cable
- Minimum 4GB Internal Storage Free Space
- MicroSD Card
- Both the Zip File Placed in MicroSD Card.
Pros of installing Android Pie 9.0
- Your Redmi Note 6 Pro will Perform faster .
- Great Software Experience .
- RAM will occupy very Less Space as compared to MIUI 9 .
- Stable Hotspot Feature
- Stable VoLTE feature
- Increased Battery Life
Cons of installing Android Pie 9.0 in Redmi Note 6 Pro
- Your Device warranty may Void
- Your Device may become less secured
- Battery may Drain more fastly (in some cases)
How to Update Redmi Note 6 pro to Pie 9.0
- First Of All , You have to Turn off Your Redmi Note 6 Pro .
- In Second Step You Have to Go to the TWRP recovery in Your Device by pressing Power ON/OFF button + Volume Down Button Simultaneously .
- Now Go to the Tap on the Wipe Section der TWRP Recovery.
- Then , you will see an Option , Advanced Wipe, Now tap on it and Swipe .
- After that Go to the Install Section and Browse to the Linage OS Zip File and install it .
- After Installing Lineage OS Zip File , Go to Install section Again.
- Now Browse to Gapps Zip File and Install it too.
- after succesfull install , Reboot or Restart Your Redmi Note 6 Pro .
- Done , You Have Successfully Update Redmi Note 6 pro to Pie .
If you are Facing Any type of Issues with the update then please comment below. This Android Pie Based ROM has no issues so far. Your Device will run fast and there is no issues with the Camera of the Device. Please Note that after installing this ROM , the warranty of your device may be void. We request you to install this update after the expiration of your warranty. Please Do it at your own risk as many people may brick their devices while performing these steps.