How to Cancel Zomato Order: Zomato is India’s Most Popular Food Delivery App. Apart from food delivery, it is also a great app for finding nearby restaurants and cafés to dine in, book a table and make payments while dining out at restaurants. You can order from any nearby restaurant with live tracking and great discounts. The company runs regular offers on delivery and dine-in. Zomato allows you to pay for your food delivery securely with UPI, cash on delivery or cards/wallets/net banking/buy now pay later/Sodexo/Simpl.
But Due to a sudden change of mind or other reasons you may want to cancel your ongoing Food Delivery. In this post, we will Show you How to Cancel Zomato Order. The Company also provides 24/7 Customer support to its users for such changes. Cancelling your order is not as easy as it looks. Before proceeding further, we request you not cancel your food delivery just for fun as it may lead to a waste of food and loss to the restaurant. You can definitely cancel it if you really face late delivery or emergency issues.
How to Cancel Zomato Order
Please note that Zomato allows users to cancel their food delivery just seconds after placing the order. Since this leads to the wastage of food, the company has strict terms and conditions for cancellation issues.
- After adding food items to your cart, tap on the Next option in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select your payment option by taping the Pay Using option in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Post the selection of your payment method, and tap on the Place Order Button.
- Just after placing your order successfully, you will see a timeline for order cancellation. Tap on the Cancel option within the time limit to cancel your zomato order. (In this case, your order will not go to the restaurant preparation and it will not lead to food wastage.)
- After cancellation, you will receive your refund in the source account within 7 days.
Cancel Live or Ongoing Zomato Order
If the restaurant takes too long to prepare your order or your Zomato delivery partner takes too long to deliver and too much time has passed, the estimated time for delivery of your food has been exceeded. Then in such cases, you can cancel your order by contacting the company’s customer support. Follow the steps given below to contact Zomato customer support.
- Go to your Profile by tapping the Profile icon on the top right corner of the screen.
- Now tap on the Online Ordering Help option under the food order section.
- You will be connected to a Personal Virtual Assistant.
- Then, select the ongoing order from the list.
- Confirm the selection and select the issue.
- In case your order doesn’t cancel, mail to the company’s customer support (email@example.com) and elaborate on the issues you faced with the delivery. After that, you may get a refund or coupons.
Faqs on Zomato Cancellation
can we cancel the order on zomato?
Yes, you can cancel your delivery within a few seconds of placing the order.
How can I get a refund on my Zomato?
Zomato transfers refunds to your source account. It usually takes up to 7 days for debit or credit cards, up to 2 days for UPI transactions and up to 1 hour using wallets.
What is Zomato’s order cancellation policy?
You may cancel the order if your order takes too long to be delivered or the delivery agent is not available. If there is no problem from Zomato’s side then you cannot cancel your order. Also if the ordered item is not in stock, you have the option to choose an alternative or cancel the order. Refer to the link provided for full terms and policy.
That’s all in this post on How to Cancel Zomato Order. In case you are facing issues while cancelling your order with the listed method then please comment below. Check our Website MyGadgetReviewer.com for more latest tips and tricks like this.