How To Check Vodafone Net Balance: Vodafone is one of the most popular network providers in India. If you are a Vodafone customer and subscribed to Vodafone’s internet connection or data pack, then this post can be helpful for you. The Speed of Vodafone Internet is improving day by day, Such that the internet usage of the Subscribers has been increased as well. To check data usage, Balance, Validity etc Subscriber has to call customer care which may frustrate the subscribers as the IVR takes a lot of time.
If this is one of your main concerns then this post is for you. In this post, we will show you ” How To Check Vodafone Net Balance “ using 3 Different methods USSD Code / App / Vodafone Site Method. Using either of these three methods, you can easily check how much 2G / 3G / 4G data you have used so far.
How to Check Vodafone Net Balance through USSD Code/App/Website
Using Ussd Code Method
The USSD code is a fixed number from the Vodafone network provider. By dialling this number you will get your data or net balance, related information in the form of popup message from the network provider. There are three different USSD codes from Vodafone for checking net balance for 2G / 3G / 4G service. Following are the steps on How To Check Vodafone Net Balance through USSD Code.
- USSD Code for Checking Vodafone 2G Net Balance: Open the dialer app on your mobile phone and dial *111*6*2# from your Vodafone number. Then you will get a popup message from Vodafone stating your expiry date, total data balance or net usage related information.
- USSD Code for Checking Vodafone 3G Net Balance: To check 3G Net Balance Dial *111*2*2# from Your Vodafone Number. After dialling this USSD code, You will receive a popup message from Vodafone stating your 3G Net Balance, Expiry date etc. Data related Information.
- USSD Code for Checking 4G Net Balance: If you have subscribed to 4G Data then Dial *111*2*2# to check your Vodafone 4G Net Usage or related information.
(Keep in mind that the above USSD codes only apply to Vodafone networks. Do not try these codes on any other network as there is a possibility that you will be subscribed to another charging service).
Recommended: Vodafone Postpaid Plans with Price
Using SMS Method
You can also check Your Vodafone net balance Via SMS Method. This method is free, there will no balance deducted from your account for checking data balance.
- Open Messenger App in your Device
- Now in Text Section type “Data Bal” (“Data<space>Bal”) and Send it to 144 (144 is the Vodafone Customer service number).
- Then, You will receive Message from Vodafone informing your Net Balance, Data usage, validity etc Details.
(Keep in mind that you have to send the message from your Vodafone number only.)
Using the MyVodafone App
If you are a smartphone user then you can check your Vodafone balance through Vodafone App as well. The Vodafone app is available for both Android and IOS Platform. You can also recharge, Change Data plan, Check active service etc through this app.
- First of all download the official My Vodafone App for Android from Here and ios from Here.
- After installing the App, launch the application and tap login via Mobile number.
- In login option, enter your Vodafone Number and Tap on login Via OTP.
- Then you will receive an OTP from Vodafone via SMS.
- Enter the OTP to verify your number.
- After logging in, You will see a menu option in the upper right corner.
- Tap the menu option and go to the Account Manager option.
- Now Tap on the Data and Usageoption. There you will see your Vodafone number details like Data usage, net balance, expiry date etc. Related information.
If you are a Vodafone user then you must install this app in your Smartphone. You can change the data plan, Check the Expiry date, Recharge and get Great cashback offers using Vodafone App.
Recommended: Airtel Postpaid Plans with Price
Check Vodafone Net Balance From Other Number
Can I check My Vodafone net Balance from other Number? Wee the Answer is yes. You can easily check your Vodafone balance Details via Another number through Call method. This service is chargeable when you are dialling the number through any other Network provide and if you are dialling through Vodafone then the balance may not deduct.
Check Vodafone Net Balance from other Number:
|Check Vodafone Data Net Balance Number (From Other Number)||9719097190 (Chargeable)|
Recommended: Jio Postpaid Plans Price, Data Details
That’s it in this post of How to Check Vodafone Net Balance. If you are facing any issues. Or having Doubts related any of the related methods regarding Vodafone. Then please comment down your issues/doubts in the below comment section. We are coming soon with more latest tips and tricks like this, so stay updated.