How to Permanently Delete Instagram Account: Instagram is one of the most used social platforms in the world. Its trend is increasing day by day, as a result of which many new users are continuously joining it. The platform also gives you the option to connect to your Facebook account so that you can find your Facebook friends who are active on Instagram. In fact, you can also post your Insta Story on your Facebook account after linking the accounts. However, there are some users who want to permanently delete their Insta account due to personal reasons. While there are some users who keep two accounts and want to delete one of their accounts and want to keep only one account active. If you are also one of them then this post is for you.
In this post, we will show you ” How to Permanently Delete your Instagram Account “. By deleting the account, your followers will not see your profile. If you are also one of them then this post is for you. After removing the account, your followers will no longer see your profile. Also, Keep in mind that after deleting the account, you will lose all your followers, posts, comments etc. And you will not be able to recover your account either. If you do not want to lose your Instagram data such as followers, posts, comments, etc., you can disable the account by which you will be able to recover the account.
How to Permanently Delete Your Instagram Account
As this option is not available in the application, you will need a web browser to delete your Insta account. In addition, you can also use your PC / laptop to perform this tutorial. However, you can also do this using your smartphone browser.
- First of all, open the web browser on your device and go to the Instagram official website or simply refer to this link.
- After redirecting to the official site of Instagram, log in with our account credentials. (Login with the same account you want to deactivate).
- Now, Open Insta Deactivation Page in your Browser using the given link.
- Then, select the reason for deleting your account from the options in the drop-down menu list.
- After Selecting the reason, click on the “Permanently delete my account” button.
- Now, You have to re-enter your Instagram account password for verification.
- Wait for 15-20 seconds, your Insta account will be permanently deleted.
Recommended: How to Enable Dark Mode on Instagram
After deleting your account permanently you will not be able to retrieve the account and lose all your posts, likes and followers of that account. If you want to delete your account temporarily then you have to deactivate it. To do this, follow these steps.
How to Temporarily Delete or Disable Your Insta Account
- Open Instagram.com in your Device browser.
- Log in with your Account credentials and click on Your Profile at the top right corner.
- Then, Go to Settings and Select the edit profile Option.
- In Edit Profile Page, scroll down and click the “ Temporarily disable my account ” option.
- Done. You have successfully disabled your Instagram Account.
Recommended: How to Download Videos from Insta
To reactivate your disabled Instagram account, all you have to do is log in with the same email and password and your account will be reactivated automatically. After reactivating you can use Instagram as you were using before. That’s all in this post on How to Permanently Delete an Instagram Account. If you are facing any problem in any of the steps listed in the Tutorial Guide then comment down below. Check our Website MyGadgetReviewer.com for more latest Insta tips and tricks like this.