Block Number in Jio Phone: JioPhone is one of the best selling feature phones in India. It comes with almost all the features that an Android phone provides these days. It has voice commands, Jio Apps, WhatsApp, different language support and more. The company is also offering special recharge plans for JioPhone users. In fact, most of the users purchase it for calling purposes only. On average, a user receives hundreds of calls every week. Out of these calls, We receive many fake calls or spams that really frustrates a lot.
On the other hand, there might be some people whose calls you don’t want to receive anymore. Blocking their number is the only solution to stop receiving their calls. In Smartphones blocking a number is a matter of a couple of clicks. But in JioPhone it’s not that easy. If you are also a jiophone user and this is also one of your main concerns then this post can be helpful for you. In this post, we will tell you-
How to Block Number in Jio Phone
Using JioChat Method
- First of All, Go to Menu Options.
- Then, Find the ‘Jio chat’ Application and launch it
- Now you will see all your chats.
- Then go to ‘Options’ and select ‘Settings’
- Find the “Security and Privacy” option and open it.
- Now you will see “Add” option on the left bottom of the screen, tap on it.
- Then, select the contacts that you want to block and press the ‘OK’ button.
- Done. You have successfully blocked contact from your Jio phone.
If you want to block an unknown number in Jio Phone, you must first add that number to your contact list and then perform the given method.
Using Jio Security App
- First of all, turn on Mobile Data in your JioPhone.
- then, Launch the JioSecurity app and log in using your Jio SIM or Mobile Number.
- After Logging in Find the Device icon.
- In Device Screen, Select the ‘Call Blocking’.
- In case you want to block all the calls and messages from all the unknown numbers, then select the ‘Block all unknown callers’ under the ‘Block List’ settings.
- Else, Add the Numbers to block list from your Contacts or call log list.
Recommended: JioPhone Prepaid Recharge Plans
Unblock a Number in Jio Phone
- Go to Menu
- Launch the Jio Chats Application.
- Then, Select Options > Settings > Security and Privacy
- Now, Open the Blocklist and select the contact you wish to unblock.
- After selection, click on delete option.
- Done, You have successfully unlocked a number.
That’s All, In this post of How to Block Number in Jio Phone. The method included in this post has been tested by our team and 100% safe. We are coming up with more Signal App tips and tricks like this, till then stay connected.