How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot: As we all know that vaccination is the only way to end this coronavirus pandemic. As the vaccination campaign is going on in full swing in our country. We also urge everyone to get vaccinated against COVID-19 at the earliest. Currently, everyone over the age of 18 is eligible to take the vaccine. Till now people were booking their vaccine slots through the Cowin portal, Aarogya Setu and Umang App. But recently, popular mobile recharge, ticket booking, shopping app – Paytm has announced that people can now book their vaccine slots directly through the Paytm application as well.
In this post, we will tell you How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot using Paytm. This is the first third-party application that has started providing this facility. Using this application you will be able to book Coronavirus Vaccine slots directly. Also, you will no longer face the problems which are usually facing on the Cowin portal like logging out, storage issues etc.
Also, Read How to Download E-Aadhaar
How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot through Paytm
If the Paytm app is already installed on your phone, then first check whether its latest version is installed or not. Update the app if the latest version is not present. Booking a Vaccine Slot with the help of this application is very easy, you don’t even need to download any other app other than Paytm.
- In the first step Launch the Paytm App on your Smartphone and log in using your phone number.
- After logging in scroll down & find “Vaccine Finder” under the Featured section.
- Tap on the Vaccine Finder option.
- Select Search by PIN Code or Search by District, Age Group and Dose 1 or Dose 2.
- Then, Tap on Book now option.
- Now you will see a popup appear on your screen asking to enter phone number to register or log in if already registered. Enter your phone number and tap on continue.
- Enter the top received through SMS. Now you will be redirected to the Slots Page with a list of all available slots in your area.
- Select your preferred vaccination centre and tap on Book Now option.
- Now Select the Eligible Beneficiary or add a new beneficiary by submitting ID number, beneficiary name, year of birth, and gender.
- Then Select the Date and Time & tap on the Schedule Now Button.
- Done, your vaccination slot will be booked. You will get a reference ID and secret code which you will need to share at the time of vaccination. Also, you can follow the same procedure to reschedule or cancel your coronavirus vaccine appointment.
That’s all in this post of How to Book Covid Vaccine Slot via PayTM. If you have any questions/suggestions, write them down in the comment section below. We are coming up with more tips & tricks like this, till then stay connected.