How to Delete your Whatsapp Account
- First of All, Launch WhatsApp on your phone.
- Now, Go to settings by tapping on the three dots in the upper-right corner.
- Then, Tap on Settings.
- In the next step, you have to Select Account settings.
- In Account Settings, Tap on Delete my account option.
- Now, it will ask you to confirm your phone number before proceeding to the next step. Enter your phone number to confirm.
- Then, Tap on Delete my account button.
- Now, Enter the reason for deleting your account.
- After Entering the reason, Once again tap on Delete my Account option.
- Done. You have successfully deleted your WhatsApp account permanently.
Recommended: Best Safe & Secure Whatsapp Alternatives you can try
After deleting your account permanently, no one will see your contact in their WhatsApp contact list. Your account will be removed entirely from WhatsApp and you will be removed from all your WhatsApp groups. Also, all your message history, chats, media files will be erased. That’s all In this post of How to Delete your Whatsapp Account permanently. If you have any question related to WhatsApp then comment down below. We are coming up with more tricks & tricks like this, tell then stay connected.