How to Restore Posts on Instagram: Instagram is currently the most popular social platform in the world. It has over 100 million active users daily. Insta’s trend is increasing day by day and millions of people are joining it every day. It is a great platform to share our lifestyle, daily updates, pictures, stories and videos. The company is also regularly adding new features to it, making it one of the best social platform. Instagram has just added the ‘Recently Deleted’ feature. This feature is very useful for users to better manage their posts.
If you want to know more about this feature then this post could be helpful for you. In this post, we will tell you about How to restore posts on Instagram. Sometimes a user accidentally deletes a post on Instagram or for a specific purpose. But later regrets or changes his/her mind and wants to bring those posts back to his Insta profile. For this concern, Instagram has introduced a Recently Deleted feature.
This feature enables you to bring back your deleted photos and videos which you have deleted by mistake or for any reason. The process is very easy and can be done through the easy steps described below.
How to Restore/Recover Deleted Instagram posts? (Android, iOS)
- First of all launch the Instagram App in your device.
- Now, Go to Your Profile Section.
- Then, Tap on the Menu option (three vertical line icon) placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Settings Option to continue.
- In Settings, Tap on Account option.
- Now you will see a new recently deleted feature. Tap on it.
- In the recently deleted section, you will see Photos, Videos, reels and IGTV posts which you have deleted. Select the posts you want to restore.
- After Selection, Tap on Restore option.
- Done, Your Deleted posts are now restored and you can see them in your Instagram Feed.
Note: Posts you previously deleted will be shown in a recently deleted window for up to 30 days after deletion. Posts removed before 30 days will not show in the recently removed window and cannot be restored.
That’s All In this post of How to Restore Posts on Instagram. If you have any questions/suggestions, write down in the comment section below. We are coming up with more Instagram tips & tricks like this, tell then stay connected.