Tata Sky Channel Selection: Tata Sky is one of the most popular DTH providers in India. It provides great services like Multi TV Connection, Live TV, Remote app etc to its subscribers. As we all know that after the new TRAI rule came out last year. Customers can now choose their favourite channels themselves and they only have to pay for those selected channels. However, according to this rule, subscribers have to purchase a base pack of at least 100 channels. And if the customer wants to subscribe to the add-on channel of their choice, this can also be done by paying the subscription charge of that particular channel.
If you also want to subscribe to the channel of your choice then this post can be helpful for you. In this post, we will tell you about ” Tata Sky Channel Selection ” process. Through which you will be able to add channels of your choice and remove those channels which you do not watch. You can save a lot of money by subscribing only to the channels of your choice and removing the additional channel charges currently you are giving to the company.
You can also select the packages offered by different channels providers like Sony, Star, Zee etc. Which include the variety of channels under the specific distribution. For Example, At Rs. 50 (not the real cost) Sony Network is offering different packages which include its 6 channels like Sony Max, Sony Pix, Sony Entertainment etc. but the individual cost of each channel cost Rs. 20 (Example cost) in that case you have to pay Rs. 120 but By subscribing to the package you are getting all the 6 channels at Rs. 50. Such that you can also subscribe to the packages of your choice and save more.
Tata Sky Channel Selection – How to Add/Remove Channels in 2020
Note: Before coming to the steps to choose channels on tata Sky to keep in mind that you have RMN. (Registered Mobile Number) with You. As the Tata Sky official Site requires OTP and Subscriber ID to add/remove channels and packs.
Select Channels using App Method
If you are a smartphone user and do not have a laptop / PC, then this method is for you. As the official website method of Tata Sky Channel Selection is not supported in smartphones, this is the only method you can use to select Tata Sky Channel.
- First of all Download the MyTataSky official Application. For Android and iOS from Given Links.
- After downloading the Tata Sky app, Launch the Application and Go to menu by Tapping the top-right corner placed Character icon.
- In the menu option, you will see a login/signup option. If you are already registered user, Login to your account by entering Registered mobile number and OTP/password. In case you are new user, tap on signup and enter subscriber id, RMN, Email and password in the given text field. (You can find Subscriber id on your TV screen by pressing “Yellow Colour” button on your Tata sky setup box remote).
- After logging in, go to the menu option and go to my account.
- Now, you will see manage packs option. tap on it and select modify pack option.
- Then you will see all the base packs, add-on packs, add-on channels.
- Select the Add-on channel option if you want to add/remove a particular channel. or in case you want to add/remove package select the add packages option.
- After selecting you will see the list of channels and packs with the price. Select the channel and tap the add channel option.
- Done, you have successfully added/removed channel using the app method of Tata Sky Channel Selection.
Recommended: Netflix Plans in 2020
Select Channels using Tata Sky Official Site Method
- Go to My Tata Sky official website by clicking the given link.
- Now, You will be asked to login into your account. If you are a new user, click on register and enter your Email ID, Registered Mobile Number, Create Password and Tata Sky Connection Subscriber ID. (You can find your Subscriber id on your TV screen by pressing “Yellow Colour” button on your Tata sky setup box remote). In case you are already registered user login to your account by entering your UserID/RMM and Password/OTP.
- After logging in, click on pack option from the header menu. and go to manage pack option.
- Now you will see all the base packs, Add-on services, packs and channels.
- Select the channel/pack/service you want to add or remove.
- Done. You have successfully made channel selection changes in your Tata Sky account.
That’s it in this post of Tata Sky Channel Selection in 2020. If you are facing issues while Adding/Removing/Selecting the channels or packages of your choice then please comment down below. All the Methods included in this post are tested by our Team and 100% working. For More Information related to TataSky please visit their Official Site.