Call Waiting in Android: You must have noticed that when you phonecall someone and at that time they are talking to someone else, then your phone automatically disconnects. Because of which the person you are calling does not know that you are calling them. Because of this, if an important phone call arrives, the user is not able to answer it. To get rid off this problem, the only solution is to Activate Call Wait in your Smartphone. By activating this feature, whenever the user is on a phone call, and someone else will call at that time. The user will receive a continuous beep sound in the form of a notification that someone else is calling. And the user can accept/reject the call by holding the previous call.
In this post, we will tell you how you can activate Call Waiting in an Android smartphone. This is a built-in feature that comes by default in every Android smartphone and the user does not need to install any app to activate it. However, in very rare cases if your device does not support this feature, you can still activate it by installing third-party applications.
How to Activate Call Waiting in Android Smartphone
Using Call Settings
- First of All, Launch the Dialler App in your Android Device.
- Now, Go to Call Settings, by tapping the three Dot Icon.
- In the Call Settings, look for Call Accounts Option and tap on it.
- Then, Select the Sim on which you want to activate the feature (in case you want to activate it on both the sims, repeats the steps).
- After selecting the Sim, Tap the Additional Settings option.
- Then You will See Call Wait option, Enable it by tapping the checkbox.
- Done. You have successfully Activated Call Wait in Your Android Device.
Recommended: Apps to Record Phone Calls for Android/iOS in 2020
Using App Method
If you are unable to activate call waiting through the phone settings then this method is for you. To activate it you only need to download and install an application from Google PlayStore in your device.
- First of All Download and Install Call-Waiting Enabler App from Google PlayStore or given link.
- After installing the application, launch the app and Tap the “Activate Call Wait option” and click on “Apply setting”.
- You will now receive a popup message stating “Active”. That’s it. You have Successfully Activated Call feature in your device.
Recommended: How to Activate Do Not Disturb in Any Network
That’s it in this post of How to Activate Call Waiting in Android. If you are facing any issues related to Calling then comment down your queries in the below comment section. All the Methods included in this post are tested by our team and you can perform in your device without any issue. We are coming up with more tips and tricks like this, till then stay connected.