How to Check Idea Net Balance: Idea is one of the popular network providers in India. If you are an Idea Subscriber and subscribed to internet pack or data pack. Then this post can be helpful for you. The Speed of Idea Internet is improving day by day. Such that the internet usage of the Subscribers has been increased as well. To check data usage, Balance, Validity etc Subscriber has to call customer care which may frustrate the subscribers as the IVR takes a lot of time.
If this is one of your main concerns then this post is for you. In this post, we will show you ” How To Check Idea Net Balance “ using 3 Different methods USSD Code / App / SMS Method. Using either of these three methods, you can easily check how much 2G / 3G / 4G data you have used so far.
How to Check Idea Net Balance through USSD Code/App/SMS
Using Ussd Code Method
The USSD code is a fixed number from the Idea official. By dialling this number you will get your data or net balance, related information in the form of popup message from the network provider.
- USSD Code for Checking Idea Main Balance and Validity: Open the dialer app on your mobile phone and. Dial *131*1# from your Idea number. Then you will get a popup message from Idea officials stating your expiry date, total data balance or net usage related information.
- USSD Code for Checking Idea Net Balance: To check Net Balance Dial *125# from Your Idea Number. After dialling this USSD code. You will receive a popup message from the company, stating your Net Balance, Expiry date etc. Data related Information.
Recommended: How to Set Caller Tune in Idea Number
Check Idea Net Balance Using SMS Method
You can also check Your Idea net balance Via SMS Method. This method is free, there will no balance deducted from your account for checking data balance.
- Launch the Messenger App in your Device
- Now in Text Section type “Data Bal” (“Data<space>Bal”) and Send it to 121 (121 is the idea’s Customer service number).
- Then, You will receive Message from Idea informing your Net Balance, Data usage, validity etc Details.
(Keep in mind that you have to send the message from your idea number only.)
Using the MyIdea App
If you are a smartphone user then you can check your Idea balance through MyIdea App as well. MyIdea App is available for both Android and IOS Platform. You can also recharge, Change Data plan, Check active service etc through this app.
- First of all download the official MyIdea App for Android from Here and iOS from Here.
- After installing the App, launch the application and tap login via Mobile number.
- In the login option, enter your Idea Number and Tap on login Via OTP.
- Then you will receive an OTP from Idea officials via SMS.
- Enter the OTP to verify your number.
- After logging in, You will see a menu option in the upper right corner.
- Tap the menu option and go to the Account Manager option.
- Now Tap on the Data and Usage option. There you will see your Idea number details like Data usage, net balance, expiry date etc. Related information.
That’s it in this post of How to Check Idea Net Balance. If you are facing any issues. Or having Doubts related any of the related methods regarding Idea. Then please comment down your issues/doubts in the below comment section. We are coming soon with more latest tips and tricks like this, so stay updated.