How to Recharge FASTag: In the previous post, we have given you the information about How to Generate Fastag. After that, we have received a lot of comments from our viewers to make more posts related to Fastag. As we all know that Fastag has become mandatory now.
According to NHAI, if you don’t have Fastag installed on your vehicle or has no balance in your Fastag Account then you will have to twice the toll tax.
All new vehicles are coming with a dealer-installed tag, so new owners don’t have to worry about how to buy it. In Case you don’t have FASTag, You can easily buy it for your vehicle from both online and offline platforms. But the main concern in the minds of most users is related to its recharge. If you are among those who are experiencing a problem while recharging the tag. Then this post is for you. In this post, we will tell you ” How to Recharge FASTag ” Online.
Benefits of Recharging FASTag Online
- You can recharge your tag by sitting in any corner of the world.
- The Online recharge portal will remind you when the balance is zero.
- If your balance is zero and you are near toll tax. In such cases, you can easily recharge it in seconds and avoid paying toll penalty fees.
- There is no need to go to the bank again and again for recharge.
- Great Online Cashback offers on Recharge.
Recommended: How to Generate and Purchase FASTag Online
How to Recharge FASTag Online Through Bank Portal, PayTM and PhonePe
Through Bank Portal
If you have purchased the tag through the bank then this method is only for you. All banks have separate FASTag portals. You have to visit the bank’s website to open the Fastag portal and enter the details provided to you by the bank.
In our case, we have purchased your sticker from HDFC Bank, but do not worry if you have purchased a sticker from another bank, follow the same steps, as these steps apply to all bank portals.
- First of All, open your Fastag’s linked Bank Portal in your Smartphone/PC. You can easily open the portal by typing Your “Bank Name” Fastag portal on Google (for Example- HDFC FASTag Portal).
- After opening the website login to your FASTag account using. UserID/Vehicle Registration Number/WalletID/RF ID and Password. In case you don’t remember the password or not generated password yet. In such a case, you can do so by registered mail id or calling customer care or self-help options.
- After logging in you will see four options Your Profile, Support, Recharge and transaction history. Click on Recharge Option.
- Now, enter the recharge amount in the given text link and click the Recharge Now Button.
- After that, you will be redirected to the payment gateway. Select the method through which you want to pay the amount.
- Done, you have successfully completed the bank portal method of How to Recharge FASTag
Through PayTM – Recharge FASTag Online
The Paytm Method is for those users who have purchased the FASTag through the PayTM. By the way, most of you may not know that FASTag purchased through PayTM maintains its balance through your PayTM wallet. Which means you just need to add money to your wallet account and automatically your FASTag transaction gets Deducts through it. So let’s see How to Recharge FASTag via PayTM.
- In the first step, you have to launch the PayTM App in your Smartphone or PC. And login to your Account. (Login with the same account through which your FASTag is Linked).
- After logging in to your PayTM Account, tap on the search bar and Type Fastag or Go to this PayTM Link.
- Tap on the FASTag option. Then you will see Add Money to FASTag option, tap on it.
- Then you will be redirected to your Add Money to PayTM Wallet page. Enter the Amount you want to add in your wallet or FASTag Account. You can use the same money for PayTM transactions as well as FASTag Transactions.
- Done. You have successfully Recharged your FASTag Account via PayTM.
Through PhonePe or BHIM UPI Method
In our Previous post of FASTag, we have received so many queries regarding How to Recharge FASTag via PhonePe or BHIM UPI. It is the only method as of now through which you can recharge any FASTag Account, no matter from where you purchased it. This is the easiest method and through this method, you can recharge multiple FASTags in case you have more than one.
- First of all. Login to your PhonePe Account.
- After logging in you will see To Contact option under Money Transfer category, tap on it.
- Then, tap on the BHIM UPI ID and tap on Add BHIM UPI ID option placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, you will be redirected to Add BHIM UPI ID page. In Beneficiary BHIM UPI ID, you have to enter netc. [email protected] (For Example netc. [email protected]). NETC is the National Electronic Toll Collection.
- After that, Enter the Amount you want to add in your Fastag and complete the transaction.
- Done, you have successfully Recharge FASTag using PhonePe.
That’s it in this post of How to Recharge FASTag Online. If you are facing issues while making adding amount in balance FASTag account through PayTM/PhonePe/Bank Portal then please comment down below. All the Methods included in this post are tested by our Team and 100% working. For More Information related to FASTag recharge please visit National Electronic Toll Collection Website.