How To Check Airtel Data Balance: Airtel is one of the most popular network providers in India. If you are an Airtel customer and subscribed to Airtel’s internet connection or data pack, then this post can be helpful for you. Nowadays most of us like to watch videos and other related things. Due to which a lot of data gets consumed in it and at that time we are not aware of how much data has been used so far. And later we find that we have consumed all the data in watching videos and other stuff. Due to which our important data related work gets postponed.
If this is one of your main concerns then this post is for you. In this post, we will show you ” How To Check Airtel Data Balance “ using 3 Different methods USSD Code / App / Airtel Official Website Method. Using either of these three methods, you can easily check how much 2G / 3G / 4G data you have used so far.
How to Check Airtel Data Balance through USSD Code/App/Website
Using Ussd Code Method
The USSD code is a fixed number from network providers. By dialling this number you will get your data or net balance, related information in the form of popup message from the network provider. There are three different USSD codes from Airtel for checking net balance for 2G / 3G / 4G service. Following are the steps on How To Check Airtel Net Balance through USSD Code.
- USSD Code for Checking 2G Net Balance: Open the dialer app on your mobile phone and dial *123*10# from your Airtel number. Then you will get a popup message from Airtel stating your expiry date, total data balance or net usage related information.
- USSD Code for Checking 3G Net Balance: To check 3G Net Balance Dial *123*11# from Your Airtel Number. After dialling this USSD code, You will receive a popup message from Airtel stating your 3G Net Balance, Expiry date etc. Data related Information.
- USSD Code for Checking 4G Net Balance: If you have subscribed to 4G Data then Dial *125*1541# to check your 4G Net Usage or related information
(Keep in mind that the above USSD codes only apply to Airtel networks. Do not try these codes on any other network as there is a possibility that you will be subscribed to another charging service).
Recommended: How To Set Caller Tune in Airtel for Free
Using Airtel Thanks App
Airtel Thanks App is the official app by Airtel for its subscribers. It is available for both Android and iOS platforms. Through this application, You can check your net balance, recharge your number, pay bills and much more.
- First of all download Airtel thanks App for Android from Here and ios from Here.
- After installing the App, launch the application and tap login via phone number.
- In login option enter your Airtel Number, then you will receive an OTP via SMS.
- Enter the OTP to verify your number.
- After logging in, You will see a menu option in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the menu option and go to My Account
- Now Tap on the bill and Plan. There you will see your plan details, net balance, expiry date etc. Related information.
If you are an Airtel user then you must install this app in your Smartphone. You can change the data plan, Check the Expiry date, Recharge and even get Great cashback offers using My Airtel Thanks App.
Using Airtel Website – Check Airtel Data Balance
Many of us do not like to install any app in our smartphone due to limited space. If you also do not want to install an additional app in your smartphone then this method is for you. If you want to check the net balance using your laptop / PC then this is the only way to do this.
- First of all, Visit Airtel official website via this link.
- Go to the login option, present in the top right corner with a person icon. or you also visit this link.
- In the login page, Enter your Airtel mobile number and enter the password. In case you are New User click on Send OTP option and enter the OTP in the password section.
- After logging in, click on the Account Overview. Then Click on the prepaid option and there you can check the net balance under the internet option.
- You can also check Plan Expiry date, latest offers and more related information through Airtel official Website.
That’s it in this post of How to Check Airtel Data Balance. If you are facing any issues. Or having Doubts related any of the related methods regarding Airtel. Then please comment down your issues/doubts in the below comment section. We are coming soon with more latest tips and tricks like this, so stay updated.