Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro : If you are searching for How to Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro without PC , then you are at the right Place. In this post we will tell you about Rooting Mate 20 Pro .Huawei Mate pro is one of the most selling device. The device comes with 6.39 inches of display with resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels. It will also feature a Notch on the Top and aspect ratio of 19:9. The Display of the device protected by Corning gorilla glass as well.
Coming to the performance , the smartphone is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 (7 nm) processor coupled with Mali-G76 MP10 GPU. The smartphone is available in upto 8GB RAM options. alking about Camera , the main highlight of Mate 20 Pro is its Camera. It will come with Triple Rear Cameras 40 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.7″, PDAF/Laser AF , an 20 MP, f/2.2, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/2.7″, Laser AF and 8 MP, f/2.4, 80mm (telephoto), 1/4″, 5x optical zoom, OIS, PDAF. The front camera is of 24 MP with f/2.0 and 26mm wide.
To root Huawei Mate 20 pro first you have to install Twrp recovery and then you will be able to root your device. following are the methods to root mate 20 pro step by step.
MyGadgetReviewer.com will not be responsible for Dead SD Cars , Bricked Devices or any other Mishappening with your device. Perform all the steps at your own risk. All these steps are tried and tested on our Device and we have got 100% success at the first time of rooting. Rooting your device is not such a difficult task in very rare cases you may face issues. Its a very easy tutorial and 99% of Users have successfully rooted their smartphone through our Blog.
Pre-requirements to Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- This Method will work only to root Huawei Mate 20 Pro and dont try it on other devices.
- Take Backup of your device as Flashing Custom Rom will Erase all your personal data.
- Make sure Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro Must be charged above 75%.
- Active internet connection.
- Make sure you install TWRP recovery on Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
How to Install TWRP Recovery in Huawei Mate 20 Pro
To Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro , first you have to install TWRP Recovery in your device.
There Many Applications on Google Play Store through which you can install twrp in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro but most trusted and best app to Install twrp recovery is Flashify. You can download Flashify from here. Follow all the below Steps , step by step to Install Twrp recovery in Huawei Mate 20 Pro :
- Fist of All Download the Flashify App From the above link.
- After installing the application , open the open and you will see three options – Boot Image / Recovery Image/ Zip File .
- Now Select the Recovery Image Option from those three options.
- Then you will see Download TWRP Option , Tap on it.
- Wait Until TWRP is successfully downloaded in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
- After Downloading, Tap on Install Custom Recovery and wait 2 Minutes.
- Now Switch Off your device.
- Then Boot into the recovery mode by pressing Volumeme Up + Power button simultaneously .
Recommended : How to Update Huawei Mate 20 Pro to Android 9.0 Pie
Done , You have successfully Installed TWRP Custom Recovery in your device and you can move to next step to root Huawei Mate 20 Pro.
How To Root Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- First Of All download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
- Now Switch off your device.
- Then Boot into the recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Power button simultaneously .
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- After wiping the cache go back and tap on install.
- Now find the SuperZip file and install it.
- In last Step you have to reboot your Device.
- Done , You have successfully rooted your Huawei Mate 20 Pro device.
After rooting your device you can easily install any custom ROM in your Huawei Mate 20 Pro and update it to Android 9.0 Pie.If you are facing any issues with the tutorial ,please comment down below.